Your future in AI and data science - user survey
This is a survey of the information the Office for Students has published about studying artificial intelligence and data science as a postgraduate
Any feedback you can give us is useful.
It should take no longer than five minutes
If you have any questions about the survey or the information, please email PGconversion@officeforstudents.org.uk
Here is a short summary of how the personal information you submit will be held and used:
This survey is optional.
The survey will help us understand the information the Office for Students has published about studying artificial intelligence and data science as a postgraduate. We are aware of the interest in this programme from across the sector so if you want to hear more about the programme throughout the year and any of our updates, please register your interest by providing your email address at the beginning of the survey.
- We would like the opportunity to contact you periodically throughout the year in connection with this programme. If you consent to this, please select the yes tick box.
- If you consent by selecting yes, your personal information (your email address) will be used to send you updates about this programme.
Consent must be a clear positive action that you have given your agreement to the use of your personal information, and consent can also be withdrawn at any point if you are no longer happy with the use of your personal information for a specific reason. If you wish to withdraw consent, please do so in writing to:
Data Protection Officer
Office for Students
Lime Kiln Close
Email address – email@example.com
Tel: 0117 931 7317
- The Data Controller of the personal information you submit will be the Office for Students.
- The legal basis for processing your personal information is consent (this is where the individual has given consent to the processing by ticking the yes box).
- It will be stored on secure servers within the UK.
- It will not be routinely shared with any other organisations.
- Our records of your personal information will be destroyed once the programme has completed
- You have certain rights in relation to your personal information, which are set out at: ico.org.uk/your-data-matters
- You may contact our Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or concerns you have about the use of your personal information.
- The responses to this survey are collected via SmartSurvey. Information collected through SmartSurvey is stored on secure servers in the UK or EU and does not leave Europe at any point.
- Their privacy notice can be accessed via their website: www.smartsurvey.co.uk/privacy-policy
- You may also wish to read the full privacy notice on the OfS website.
1. If you want to hear more about this programme throughout the year and any of our updates, please enter your email address below.